Thursday, September 4, 2014

Savannah's First Day of Pre-K!

Today was Savannah's first day of Pre-K at S. Ray Lowder.  This is where she will be attending elementary school.  She goes from 8:00-2:30 everyday.  She eats lunch at school and gets to take a nap at school.  Savannah was really excited this morning to go to school and was excited about eating lunch at school.  She got her a new princess book bag for school.  Charlie and I were able to walk her in today.  She put her stuff in her cubbie and then gave us a hug and told us goodbye.  Savannah was not scarred at all.  I teared up a bit after I dropped her off.  I just can't believe that she is old enough to go to pre-k all day!  We hope that she has a great year!  When I picked her up from school today she was so excited.  She said she had a great day. Savannah said that she took her nap in the housekeeping area and that they did not let her take her shoes off for nap.  She also told me that the teacher would not let her drink chocolate milk with her lunch and they only gave her a few cheerios for snack and that she was still very hungry.  Savannah said that her favorite thing about today was the "Housekeeping area."  Here is a picture of our little princess on her first day!


CJ had to get in on the picture with his book bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment