Sunday, October 7, 2012

Savannah is 3 years old!

September 28, 2012
Today Savannah turned 3 years old!  We don't know where the time has gone.  She is so funny.  We never know what new thing she is going to tell us.  She loves mickey mouse, loves to sing, likes to read books, loves to have nursery rhymes read to her, likes to play with baby dolls, and loves to play anything outside.  Savannah has a great imagination.  We are so happy that the Lord has blessed us with such a wonderful little girl!


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure if her card was sent or not, it was on my desk before I moved and now I am not sure where it is.. hopefully she got it:) Happy Birthday to Savannah:) Love yall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey Savannah got her birthday card and loved it. It was the first one she got. Thanks for sending it.

    ReplyDelete