Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Fair!

October 3, 2012
We were able to go to the Cleveland County Fair tonight.  It was wonderful.  Charlie and I both remember going to the fair as a child and have very fond memories.  This of course was CJ's first trip to the fair but Savannah had went to the fair last year.  I think that she really enjoyed it this year because she was much more into the rides.  I think that she would have kept on riding the rides as long as Charlie and I would have given her tickets.  She was sad when we told her we were out of tickets.  The cars were by far her favorite thing to ride.  She would just laugh when she was on there.  CJ slept most of the time at the fair but when he was awake he really enjoyed all the lights and different colors.  Savannah keeps asking us when she can go back to the fair.
 Pa-Paw and Savannah on the carousel. 
 Savannah riding the cars. 
 What CJ did most of the time at the fair. 
 Daddy and Savannah on the bears. 

Savannah riding the motorcycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment